- Salon B
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- Scrub & Rub
- Sea Magik
- Sebastian Professional
- Sexy Hair
- Shu Uemura
- Spa of Iceland
- Superli '37
- System Professional
FaceEyebrows & Eyelashes
Body & Skin
Coloring SuppliesSalon Interior
Hot air brush
With a hot air brush you can create the most beautiful hairstyles in no time. Would you like some more waves, volume or just curls? With this handy tool you can do it all. Shop your favorite hot air brush at Salontotal.com and enjoy the most beautiful hairstyles!
How does a hot air brush work?
A hot air brush runs on electricity and literally blows out warm air. You style your hair in no time and enjoy beautiful waves, volume or curls all day long. Frizzy hair is tamed, leaving hair looking smoother. The hot air heats the ceramic cylinder, shaping the hair. Note that a hot air brush is a styling tool and not a hair dryer. Make sure the hair is at least 80% dry before using the brush.
How to use
- Step 1: Apply heat protection to protect the hair from the heat.
- Step 2: First, blow-dry the hair 80% dry.
- Step 3: Divide the hair into several sections.
- Step 4: Pass the hot air brush through the hair to create the desired hair look.
- Step 5: Repeat with each section.
- Step 6: Finish with a finishing spray to make sure your look lasts.
- Tip: Remove loose bristles from the brush and prevent it from overheating.
One of our best sellers is the Babyliss Pro Blue Lightning Air Styler. This hot air brush has a diameter of 34mm, two heat settings and a cord of 2.7 meters. You will create the most beautiful hairstyles in no time! Babyliss Pro has professional styling tools of high quality that are easy to use.