- Salon B
- Samenwerkende Pedicures
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- Scrub & Rub
- Sea Magik
- Sebastian Professional
- Sexy Hair
- Shu Uemura
- Skin Supplements
- Spa of Iceland
- Superli '37
- System Professional
FaceEyebrows & Eyelashes
Body & Skin
Coloring SuppliesSalon Interior
Make your nails look beautiful and healthy by proper nail care! In addition to beautifully painted nails, it is also important that the skin around your nails looks beautiful and cared for. By using the right nail care, you will see the skin visibly recover. Moisturize and soften (dry) cuticles with a fine cuticle oil. Shop all your nail supplies at Salontotal.com!
The best nail care
The best nail care is a cuticle oil. It moisturizes, softens and conditions the (dry) cuticles. Cuticle oil also keeps the natural nail healthy. By wearing nail polish and using a nail polish remover, the nails and skin dry out extra quickly. Repair this by using an oil regularly. You apply it easily and quickly with the brush and then massage it in for a while. Don't wear nail polish, but do you suffer from dry and cracked cuticles? Then it is important to apply oil regularly throughout the day. It takes some time, but you will see the skin visibly recover. For best results, apply cuticle oil twice a day. Do you already use an oil during your nail care? Salontotal.com has a wide range of good nail care products.
Give yourself a nice manicure with the right nail care! It is good for your hands and nails. After that, enjoy beautifully manicured nails and hands. Repeat regularly and make it a me-time moment!
- Step 1: Are you wearing nail polish? Remove it with nail polish remover.
- Step 2: File the nails to the desired shape and length.
- Step 3: Gently push cuticles back with a cuticle pusher.
- Step 4: Trim away loose skin around the nail. Not the cuticles!
- Step 5: Want to wear a fun nail polish color? Then this is the time to apply your nail polish.
- Step 6: Apply your favorite cuticle oil to the skin around the nails.
- Step 7: Massage the oil well.
- Step 8: Take a generous amount of your hand cream.
- Step 9: Apply it to the hands and let it soak in like a hand mask.
- Step 10: Is the hand cream just about absorbed? Massage the last remnants onto the skin.