- Salon B
- Samenwerkende Pedicures
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- Scrub & Rub
- Sea Magik
- Sebastian Professional
- Sexy Hair
- Shu Uemura
- Skin Supplements
- Spa of Iceland
- Superli '37
- System Professional
FaceEyebrows & Eyelashes
Body & Skin
Coloring SuppliesSalon Interior
Let your lips shine by wearing a beautiful lipstick. A lipstick makes lips look optically larger and gives off a beautiful color. Will you go for a glossy or matte finish? With beautiful and groomed lips you complete your makeup look. Shop your favorite makeup at Salontotal.com.
The best lipstick
The best lipstick is different for everyone. For example, there are many different types and colors available. Do you go for a nude shade, a bright color or just a very dark one? Do you opt for a matte or glossy finish? There's plenty to choose from. Make your lips shine and look optically bigger with a beautiful lip color and complete your makeup look. What is your favorite lip makeup?
Are you looking for a makeup brand that also sells lipstick refill packs? Then we can recommend ZAO Bamboe Cocoon Lippenstift and HAVU Cosmetics Lippenstift with the HAVU Refill. These products have caring properties, contain natural ingredients and are cruelty free.
- Step 1: Apply the lipstick to the center of the lower lip.
- Step 2: Then spread it from this point to both corners of the mouth.
- Step 3: Apply the lip makeup to the center of the upper lip.
- Step 4: Spread it first to one side and then to the other.
- Step 5: Take great care to set the lip contour tightly.
- Step 6: Applied a little too much lipstick? Just bite into a tissue and the excess product will stay here.
- Tip: Before applying lipstick, apply a lip liner or lip pencil. This will keep your lip makeup from bleeding.
What is the difference between a lipstick and lip gloss?
A lip gloss generally has less color and feels a bit sticky. Your lips look nice and full after application. A lipstick has more color pigments, so the color is more visible on the lips and stays longer. Do you choose a matte or glossy finish? Lipstick exists in both types. You can nicely combine a lipstick with a lip gloss. First apply the lipstick to the lips and then finish with the gloss. Enjoy beautiful and well-groomed lips.