- Salon B
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- Scrub & Rub
- Sea Magik
- Sebastian Professional
- Sexy Hair
- Shu Uemura
- Spa of Iceland
- Superli '37
- System Professional
FaceEyebrows & Eyelashes
Body & Skin
Coloring SuppliesSalon Interior
If you are looking for clippers that offer professional quality for home use, the Andis Clippers are a great option. Andis is a renowned American brand that focuses on producing high-quality hairdressing tools. With an Andis Clippers, you can rest assured that you have a powerful, durable and precise clipper suitable for cutting hair of all lengths and textures.
Tips for using Andis Clippers
If you have purchased an Andis Clippers, it is important to know how best to use them. Here are some tips to help you:
- Clean Andis Clippers regularly: Make sure you clean the clippers after each use. This helps prevent the buildup of dirt and hair residue, making the clippers perform better and last longer.
- Use the right attachment combs: Each clipper from Andis comes with different attachment combs for different hair lengths. Use the right comb for the desired haircut and avoid using the wrong comb to avoid unwanted results.
- Wet the hair well: For best results, it is recommended to wet the hair well before you start cutting. Wet hair is easier to cut and gives better results than dry hair.
- Start slowly: If you are using Andis clippers for the first time, it is advisable to start slowly and get used to the clippers. For example, start by cutting the sides of the head and then work toward the top of the head.
- Practice regularly: Using clippers takes practice and experience. It is therefore advisable to practice regularly and experiment with different haircuts and techniques.
- Maintain the clippers: To ensure that your Andis clippers remain in good condition, it is important to maintain them regularly. This includes regularly cleaning the clippers, sharpening the blades and changing the oil.
- Be careful: An Andis clipper is a powerful tool and it is important to be careful while using it. Make sure you always hold the clippers correctly and avoid cutting too close to the skin to avoid cuts.