- Salon B
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- Scrub & Rub
- Sea Magik
- Sebastian Professional
- Sexy Hair
- Shu Uemura
- Spa of Iceland
- Superli '37
- System Professional
FaceEyebrows & Eyelashes
Body & Skin
Coloring SuppliesSalon Interior
Give your skin a beautiful complexion by using a good foundation. A foundation is actually the foundation of your makeup. You can easily get rid of blemishes, giving the skin an even appearance and a healthy glow. Complete your look with a lipstick, blush or other beautiful makeup product. Do you already use a foundation for your daily makeup?
The best foundation
The best foundation is different for everyone. Do you choose a liquid, mousse or mineral powder? There are so many choices. Go for the product you like and the color that best suits your skin. A foundation is actually the base of your makeup. You can use it when you want to create a beautiful complexion, but also to cover pigmentation, cracked veins or imperfections, giving your skin a more even appearance. You complete your look by applying a blush, eye shadow, lipstick, mascara or other beautiful makeup product. Shop your favorite makeup at Salontotal.com!
Types of foundation
Liquid: A liquid foundation has a liquid substance. You easily apply this to the skin with a brush or beauty blender. Cover the blemishes of your skin and make it look beautifully even.
Mousse: A mousse foundation is an airy product. It feels nice and airy ánd it does not cover the skin. You apply it to the skin with your fingers.
Mineral powder: a mineral powder foundation is a loose powder. It is completely natural and feels great on the skin. Your skin is not covered, so it can just keep breathing. This variety is also very suitable for the most sensitive skins. Mineral makeup is an extension of your skincare. Do you want a natural makeup look? Then this foundation is what you need!
Applying liquid foundation
- Step 1: You can choose to apply a primer to your skin as a base.
- Step 2: Apply a small amount of the product on the back of your hand.
- Step 3: Then apply it to the skin with a makeup brush or beauty blender.
- Step 4: Spread it over your face by making dabbing or circular motions.
- Step 5: Make sure the product is nicely and evenly applied to the skin.
- Step 6: Do you see a line running? Then blur it with your beauty blender.
- Step 7: Want to fix the foundation? Then apply another powder.
- Tip: Be careful when applying it around the eyebrows and hairline. You don't want to see the makeup on or between your hair.
- When applying foundation, it is important that you blend the transitions nicely. Seeing a line running down the neck or on the jawline is not very pretty.
- Find the perfect shade for your skin. Too light a color makes you look pale and too dark a color looks unnatural.
- Test the color on your jawline to see if it's the right color.
- Powder your foundation. This makes your skin less shiny and the makeup is fixed.
- Use a beauty blender for application.
- Always remove your makeup with a facial cleanser. If you don't do this, your skin will quickly clog and suffer from blemishes.